Alina Brown is the CEO of WellnessCon, an annual outdoor wellness conference dedicated to promoting diversity in the wellness space while fostering community for wellness lovers, wellness influencers, and conscious companies. She is also a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner who spends most of her days creating video content for her Wellness YouTube channel called ‘Alina Alive,’ where she helps her 21,000+ subscribers take practical steps to deepen their wellness journeys. Alina truly believes that just as nature works synergistically to foster diverse rainforests and deep sea life, we as humans can best thrive and achieve optimal health synergistically through working together.
What We Cover:
- Alina’s background and how she got into making YouTube videos
- What WellnessCon is how it came about
- Why community is so important when it comes to health & wellness
- How to create community
- Diversity in the health & wellness space
- Check out Alina’s 2020 Align Planner!
- Follow WellnessCon on Instagram!
- Follow Alina on Instagram!
- Check out Alina’s Youtube Channel!
- Here’s are favorite natural deodorant! You code BBP to get 10% off your first purchase!
Join Our Free Private Community
- Connect with us after the podcast is over by joining our free private online community, the Balanced Babes Community
Thanks for Listening!
- Did you like this episode? Let us know what resonated for you in the comments below.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org