Jess is a blogger, recipe creator, and podcast host with a passion for real food, real connection, and sharing herself–flaws and all. A recovering perfectionist, she now focuses on supporting women in finding their truth, nourishing their minds and bodies intuitively, and creating joy in their lives as they navigate the motherhood transition. She pours her heart and soul into the weekly podcast she co-hosts, The Modern Mamas Podcast–which is a safe space to share her authentic experience of motherhood, and where expert guests come on to educate and empower women to take charge of their health. You can find her recipes, lifestyle posts, and podcast episodes at www.holdthespacewellness.com, and she adores connecting with people online on Instagram @jess.holdthespace. She is also a recipe contributor for the online program, Baby Making & Beyond, a team member for the online editorial Fed & Fit, and mentors an incredible team of amazing women through her advocacy work with Beautycounter. When not working, she loves to spend time with her husband Tim, two kiddos Bear and Camille, and 2 large Great Pyrenees rescues. They are her greatest accomplishment!
What We Cover:
- Jess’ history with perfectionism
- Finding balance with food
- Improving your relationship with food
- Being intentional with exercise
- Perfectionism & being a mom
- Finding peace with imperfection
- How to live more authentically
- All about the Enneagram
- Check Jess’ website here
- Follow Jess on IG
- Follow Modern Mama’s Podcast on IG here and listen here.
- Enneagram reference
- Book: The Road Back To You
- Grab our favorite non toxic dry shampoo here and use the code BBP to get 10% off your first order!
Join Our Free Private Community
- Connect with us after the podcast is over by joining our free private online community, the Balanced Babes Community
Thanks for Listening!
- Did you like this episode? Let us know what resonated for you in the comments below.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org