Sara is a registered dietitian, certified LEAP therapist, and functional diagnostic nutrition practitioner. She suffered with hormone and digestive symptoms for years with little recommendations for relief. Being in the wellness field she knew there had to be more going on and was determined to find a solution. She started studying functional medical nutrition therapy and through functional lab work, nutrition, and lifestyle was finally able to find a long term answers to her symptoms. Now she helps busy women dig to the root cause of their health issues. Using proper testing, science based education, and lots of support, she empowers women to take back their health and gain back energy and vitality!
In this episode, we focus on how to heal your gut and why you can’t just do a food sensitivity test.
What We Cover:
- Why gut health at the core of all health
- Food sensitivity testing & where it’s best utilized in gut healing
- Different areas to focus on when it comes to healing the gut
- How working with someone to help heal your gut helps
- Who needs to work on gut healing
- Signs you need gut healing
- How heavy metals impact gut health
- What an HTMA test is
- Follow Sara on Instagram!
- Check out Sara’s website and amazing blog!
- Download Sara’s free Healthy Hormone Cookbook here!
- This is the fancy face serum we mention in the episode. You can use the code BBP to get 10% off your first order.
Join Our Free Private Community
- Connect with us after the podcast is over by joining our free private online community, the Balanced Babes Community
Thanks for Listening!
- Did you like this episode? Let us know what resonated for you in the comments below.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org