Amanda and Kim do a quick catch up on life–Kim’s still super pregnant and Amanda’s husband is finally home from deployment. It’s a big day!
Then they dive into listener questions on a variety of topics.
Here are the questions we answer:
1. Antibiotics/other medications- what to do if you HAVE to take them but want to reduce toxic load to make sure your gut/liver/etc. are good?
2. How can you switch to less toxic products without breaking the bank?
3. Does fluoride in tap water impact the thyroid?
4. How does plan B affect the system? Does it warrant the need for hormonal healing?
Remember, if you have questions you can email email@example.com or send us a message on Instagram @balancedbabespodcast.
- Here’s the Fancy Face Serum from Primally Pure (use code BBP for 10% off your first order)
- EWG Healthy living app
- EWG Tap water database
- EWG Water filter guide
- Quick guide to Birth Control (freebie)
- Plan B study 1
- Plan B study 2
Join Our Free Private Community
- Connect with us after the podcast is over by joining our free private online community, the Balanced Babes Community
Thanks for Listening!
- Did you like this episode? Let us know what resonated for you in the comments below.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org