Meal Plans, Macros, & Keeping Food Simple
Laura Ligos is a real food Registered Dietitian aka “The Sassy Dietitian” as well as a CrossFit trainer with a passion for making food fun and helping everyone realize their full health potential. Laura has had a passion for health, fitness and nutrition ever since her competitive swimming days throughout high school and during her Division 1 college swimming career at Cornell University. With her background in nutrition, business, social media and blogging, Laura brings a holistic & easy-to-understand approach to the ever-changing face of the health and fitness industry.
What We Cover:
- Most common struggles with meal planning & how to overcome them
- KISS: Keep It Super Simple
- 3 Tips for sustainable week night dinners
- What are macros
- Finding the best macros for YOU
- Macro coaches vs. certified nutritionists
Get our favorite non toxic dry shampoo here and use code BBP to get 10% off your first order.
Follow Laura on Instagram.
Check out Laura’s website.
You can sign up for the Intentional Nutrition Program here.
Join Our Free Private Community
- Connect with us after the podcast is over by joining our free private online community, the Balanced Babes Community
Thanks for Listening!
- Did you like this episode? Let us know what resonated for you in the comments below.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org