Learn how to go with the flow and live in rhythm in today’s episode.
The Power of Intuition, Going with the Flow, & Van Adventures with Laura Bruner
Laura Bruner is a Certified Nutrition Consultant, Certified CrossFit Trainer, Safer Skincare Advocate, cohost of the Modern Mamas Podcast, and mama to Evie Wilder. She is a firm believer in the mind, body, soul connection. Through her work with individual clients, her online training programs, and her seminars and workshops, Laura’s goal is to educate and inspire towards intuitive shifts in daily habits and headspace, leading to healthier minds and bodies, increased strength and physical potential, longevity, and most importantly, the empowerment that comes with taking health into our own hands.
She is so excited to have recently launched her Intuitively You online course and her Radical Roots fitness programs: 6-week postpartum fitness programming and 6-week Fitness & Flow for All. Laura, her husband, Rusty, and their 2-year-old, Evie, are currently adventuring this country in their converted van, following their hearts, spending time outside, and connecting with their community.
You can follow along on their journey on Instagram and their YouTube channel.
What We Cover:
- Eating, moving, and living intuitively
- Working through the ebbs and flows of life
- Why nutrition and movement are self care
- Choosing foods that serve you best
- Honoring emotions when it comes to food
- Van life adventures
- Traveling and exploring with a toddler
Resources from episode:
- Get our favorite non toxic dry shampoo here and use code BBP to get 10% off your first order.
- Follow Laura on Instagram.
- Check out Laura’s website.
- Listen to the Modern Mamas Podcast.
- Learn more about Laura’s programs: 6 Week Fitness & Flow For All Program, 6 Week Postpartum Program, & Intuitively You.
- Follow along Laura and her family’s journey on YouTube.
- Learn more about Eliza Parker of Conscious Parenting
Join Our Free Private Community
- Connect with us after the podcast is over by joining our free private online community, the Balanced Babes Community
Thanks for Listening!
- Did you like this episode? Let us know what resonated for you in the comments below.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com