Yes, your period is important, but are you ovulating?
What Is Ovulation & How Do I Know It’s Happening?
Periods are truly having their moment and are being talked about more (which we absolutely love!), but the real star of the cycle is ovulation! If you’re new to the female cycle and the different phases, maybe you recently got off hormonal birth control or are thinking about it, you may not be familiar with ovulation.
In this episode we cover:
- What ovulation is and why it is important
- How to tell when you are ovulating
- What is a fertile window
- How hormonal birth control impacts ovulation
- Why a woman might not be ovulating and what she can do about this
Resources from episode:
- Get our FAVORITE blue tansy deodorant from Primally Pure and use the code BBP to get 10% off your first order.
- Follow Jenna on Instagram!
- Connect with Jenna via her website
- Grab your free Natural Remedies for Pain-free Period Ebook here!
Join Our Free Private Community
- Connect with us after the podcast is over by joining our free private online community, the Balanced Babes Community
Thanks for Listening!
- Did you like this episode? Let us know what resonated for you in the comments below.
Questions? Email us: email@example.com