There’s more to women’s health than dieting, exercise, and working to change the shape of your body.
Food Is The Gateway Drug To Wellness
So many of us focus only on food, but if we are only ever focusing on diet we are missing other amazing opportunities to improve our health and wellbeing. There is freedom in focusing on areas besides what we eat!
In this episode, we discuss other important areas to focus on for women’s health and the freedom you can find in this.
4 Pillars Women’s Wellness:
- Eat nourishing foods
- Move with intention
- Recharge your energy
- Empower your mind
In this episode we dive into:
- Steph’s journey with body image, exercise, dieting, and endometriosis
- The 4 pillars of women’s health and well being
- How to find freedom and loosen your grip on food
- How obsession can negatively impact a woman’s health
- Benefits of strength training
- How to get started with strength training
- Get our FAVORITE blue tansy deodorant from Primally Pure and use the code BBP to get 10% off your first order.
- Follow Steph on Instagram
- Visit Steph’s website
- Join the Harder to Kill Club
- Order the Core 4 here!
- Made Strong Functional Strength Program
- Strong from Home
- Jen Sinkler Workout Programs
Join Our Free Private Community
- Connect with us after the podcast is over by joining our free private online community, the Balanced Babes Community
Thanks for Listening!
- Did you like this episode? Let us know what resonated for you in the comments below.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org